4 1⁄2 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
2 cups Butter, softened
1 1⁄2 cups Packed Brown Sugar
1⁄2 cup White Sugar
2 (3.4 ounce) Packages Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
4 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Butterscotch Chips are good too!)
2 cups Chopped Walnuts (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges