I got this recipe from the book, "Your Best Body Now," By Tosca Reno. It really is yummy. I used it over Mexican Chipotle-Marinated Pork Tenderloin (from the same book) and served it with Brown Rice. But I can't wait to try it with pita chips!
- 1 can (19 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Serve with Mexican Chipotle-Marinated Pork Tenderloin, or over chicken with baked whole-grain tortilla or pita chips and a salad.